We are seeking a Social Media Intern to assist with the management and growth of our social media channels. The ideal candidate will be creative, detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication skills. They will work closely with the social media team to help create and publish content, engage with our audience, and analyze social media metrics.
- Assist with the management of our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Help create and publish engaging social media content, including graphics, videos, and written copy
- Monitor and engage with our social media audience, responding to comments, messages, and mentions in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze social media metrics and provide reports on the performance of our social media channels
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices
- Assist with other marketing and communications tasks as needed
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated from a degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Basic graphic design skills and experience using graphic design software such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
This is a paid internship, with a minimum commitment of 15-20 hours per week. The position is located in our office, but remote work may be possible depending on the candidate’s circumstances.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio of social media work.